WHO WE ARE
SPECIAL NOTE CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE
You must 13 years of age or older to register with our site. Do not register if you are under 13 years of age.
SPECIAL NOTE TO PARENTS
We do not allow registration by children under the age of 13,
Nevertheless, parents should supervise their children's online activities and consider using parental control tools.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We may collect and process personal data relating to you by you providing such personal data by filling in forms on our site or by you contacting us.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We use personal data collected via our content:
- 1 - To send you information about changed to our terms or policies
- 2 - Where you give us consent
2.1 - To send you information you have requested.
2.2 - Where you ask us to send marketing information to you via a medium where we ask for your consent (for example email marketing)
- 3 - For purposes which are required by law
3.1 - In response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
- 4 - We do not share your data except for special circumstances (see term 3)
Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device. Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service, for instance by storing information about your preferences and allowing us to recognise you when you return to our site. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating settings on your internet browser. However, please note that if you select such settings certain parts of our site may not work properly.
We use the following categories of cookies on our website:
Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like any shopping basket items cannot be provided. We don’t use these cookies to gather information about you that could be used for profiling, advertising or remembering where you've been on the internet.
Category 2: Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information on how visitors use our website. For example, which pages visitors go to most often, and if you get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies you as a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to the processing or request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, and to request access to, correction, deletion and portability of your own personal data by contacting us in accordance with the procedure described in the "Contact" section below. We may ask you to prove your identity using approved identifiers if you request such information.
You may also be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to make a complaint to a supervisory authority if you believe that our processing of your personal data is in breach of applicable law. You may also, in accordance with applicable law, issue post-mortem guidelines.
It is your responsibility to keep your information accurate and up to date. You can update your information by contacting us using the procedure described in the "Contact" section below.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as necessary to provide the services to you. We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to sign up to receive our newsletters, we will use your name and email address to send them to you. In order to protect your privacy, you can choose to stop receiving our newsletters or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those emails, by going to the email preferences tab located in your account settings or you can contact us using the procedure described in the "Contact" section below.
Translated with (free version)
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Site, newsletters and other communications may from time to time contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you click on a link to any of these websites, please note that such websites have their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for those policies.
USERS BASED IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
- is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded between you and us such as to provide you with the services you request and to identify you and verify your identity so that you can use the Site;
- is necessary to comply with legal requirements, such as to comply with applicable accounting rules and to make mandatory disclosures required by law enforcement agencies;
- is necessary to respect our legitimate interests, such as to manage our relationship with you and to improve the Site;
- and which is based on the consent of our customers, such as to communicate with you about our products and services and to provide you with marketing information, which consent may then be withdrawn at any time (using the preference settings in the e-mails or on our Sites, using this form, or by sending us an e-mail using the procedure described in the "Contact" section) without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent obtained prior to its withdrawal.
- transfer of personal data to countries that have been deemed to offer an adequate level of protection of personal data by the European Commission ;
- the use of specific contracts approved by the European Commission that offer the same protections for personal data as those applied in Europe; or
- transfer of personal data to the United States to an entity that is part of the Privacy Shield, which requires it to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the United States.